Friday, March 22, 2013

Living Room Mood Board

Leave a Comment


(Some of the artwork is hard to read. Sorry! I'm still learning here!)

This room is probably my favorite so far! I have a tendency to be too "Matchy Matchy" in my decorating and I'm trying to branch out in my thought processes. Although the color theme is fairly consistent in this particular board, there is a lot of room for deviation in accent colors, textures, & materials. For instance, I would love to add an industrial cart as a coffee table or some rustic floating picture ledges. This room is bright, welcoming, & comfortable. Sigh...

Here are the Resources:

  1. Martha Stewart Sharkey Gray
  2. Benjamin Moore Hawthorne Yellow
  3. Martha Stewart Arrowroot
  4. Martha Stewart Rainwater
  5. Sherwin Williams in Ravishing Coral
  6. Behr Charcoal 
  7. Svalbo Ikea hack at The Sweat Beast Love this idea of dipping furniture to get the hairpin leg look of MCM pieces
  8.  Concept I ceiling fan at Lumens
  9. Random Coral clock :) 
  10. Joel Dewberry Modern Meadow Herringbone fabric in Pond from Etsy seller The Needle Shop
  11. Dwell Studio Fabric in Bella Porte Charcoal
  12. Dan Stiles for Birch Fabric in Mod Squad Stem Stripe Coral at Fabric Worm
  13. V & Co Fabric Diamonds in White Mustard from Lilly Bella Fabrics I've purchased from them before and they are wonderful! Coincidentally they are located in the town we are hoping to move to. I am lucky enough to only live 15 minutes away from their Home Base & was able to pick up the fabric right away. I highly recommend them! 
  14. Coral Ikat fabric by Domesticate at Spoonflower
  15. California Map Poster by January Jones Prints on Etsy 
  16. I love Pretty Things & Clever Words by Amanda Catherine Designs on Etsy
  17. 5" Plank Engineered Hardwood in Vicksburg Espresso from Shaw Floors 
  18. Crenshaw Grey Modern Club Chair at Overstock
  19. Clare Fabric Loveseat in Granite at Macy's
  20. DIY Step Side Table plans at Anna White  She is such a Godsend! Love that site!
  21. Hmmm...I had something here but apparently forgot to put it so #21 is just filler :)
  22. Jillian Fabric Sofa in Ocher at Macy's
  23. Coral Desk inspiration at I Just Might Explode 
  24. Vintage Prose Books
  25. Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind poster by Amanda Catherine Designs at Etsy 
  26. Golden Gate artwork
  27. Don't Stumble Over Something Behind You  artwork
Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment